I don’t like Christmas at all, whilst everyone will be up at the crack of Dawn (lovely girl that Dawn) on Christmas Day I shall be attempting to sleep through the entire day away after drinking a local public house dry the night before.
Below are just a few things that I hate about Christmas:
– I hate how during the Christmas holidays you have to wait for important letters because the postal service is snowed under delivering all the crappy Christmas cards and presents!
– I hate that people who you have avoided for most of the year decide that they wish to get together with you.
– I hate how the stores have Christmas stuff on display in September!
– I hate how people buy crap gifts that you don’t want and now I have to go out and buy them presents when I don’t even like them!
– I hate how people get so happy about a holiday that puts millions of people in debt every year buying overpriced rubbish.
So now it is your turn, what do you hate about the Christmas holidays?