One of the reasons why I decided to travel up to Manchester was because the girlfriend’s youngest song was having a birthday party to celebrate his 19th. I thought it would be nice to show my face and spend time with my girlfriend in one swift swoop.
I did reconsider several times because I knew there would be alcohol and when my girlfriend and her kids consume alcohol then they always, and I do mean ALWAYS, kick off and it is not something I wanted to be around, I can stay in London and experience this.
They did not let me down.
- Her youngest son’s girlfriend got the hump about something and tried to leave, thus they had a barny in the street.
- For some reason her youngest son then got the hump and disappeared while his party was just starting, he returned about 2 hours later.
- My girlfriend was found crying on her bed because her brother, a recovering alcoholic, had turned up and was drinking a light beer.
- Her daughter then started shouting at a guy because she fancied him but he wasn’t interested in her and was getting cosy with another girl.
- Her daughter then got in a screaming match with someone in the bedroom where her baby was sleeping forcing most of the guests to leave.
- Her daughter lost her key as I was walking her home and started screaming at me because I couldn’t find it in the grass.
- Back at the girlfriend’s place and her daughter screamed in my face because I told my girlfriend that she had lost her key.
Then all hell broke loose as the daughter, youngest son and his girlfriend started kicking and punching the living shit out of each other. I had to break them up to stop the two girls from getting hurt, I wasn’t quick enough and her youngest son stamped on his sisters stomach.
While the daughter was dragged into the bedroom by my girlfriend I had to stand guard and make sure the youngest son and his girlfriend didn’t get to her again.
We found her keys and I eventually walked the daughter home.
It is a shame that this happen but it isn’t a surprise. My girlfriend looked lovely in her Sydneys Closet prom dresses. It wasn’t how I was planning to spend my evening and I tried to get in touch with my brother to book me an early coach home.